NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, February 10, 2020

Stay Fly San Diego

I wish I could say that I was in San Diego, but alas these photos are from my trip there last April.  I can't go anywhere as for some reason I keep neglecting to send in my Canadian passport application.


I was cleaning up photo files that were unlabeled and found these two murals obviously done by the same artist. I must say, I'm a fan, though I'm trying to figure out what the symbolism is for having a wolf head crying a river on one hand and a bird mask too!  Some story there.


Beautiful mornings have been few in February so far. The weather has been either snowy or windy here more often than is normal for eastern Newfoundland, so I've been in the house painting a lot myself.  More about that in the next post, for now I'm happy to join in with the Monday Mural crowd again for the first time in a long time! And dream of a trip back to California next winter...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back Pam. Nice find and thanks for contributing.
    Wishing that you fulfill your travel dreams :)

    ReplyDelete