NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Boring and Not So Boring

I just woke up from dreaming about slip covers and trying to find matching throw pillows.  First of all, I have dust mite allergies and would never own these items.  Secondly, so HORRIFYINGLY BORING that I forced myself to wake up and get out of bed even though this is the morning I usually sleep in a little.  I worked 11 hours yesterday and stayed up late rewatching the first season of "Game of Thrones" since the new season starts soon.  I highly recommend the HBO show and the books.


I missed Monday Mural yesterday.  I'm just way off this week!  More murals by Joe Rock from Nevada.  It's a shame these nicely done murals are hidden out back by the garbage dumpster.  Cory and I sampled some of the chocolate and thought it was pretty good.


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant murals and I loke chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. These murals really brighten up what would otherwise be just another dreary back alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm used to seeing so many murals in back alleys. I think they brighten up a dreary, but necessary space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very bright and colourful murals

    ReplyDelete
  5. These indeed are colorful and charming. I especially like the curtain being pulled back on the garage's mural. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural. Who cares if it's posted after Monday.

    ReplyDelete