NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Home Life

Not much time spent at home these days, but I did get my home office/craft room organized and straightened up...for a day or so.


I spend more time making thank you cards for my clients in front of the TV in the living room.  Multi-tasking and all that.


I stocked up on some David's Tea online since I never have time to go to the store.


Cory had a birthday in July, he turned 25 and imagine my shock when I entered the kitchen to find him cleaning up dishes while his friends ate cake!


We've played some Pokemon Go with my daughter Katrina and her boyfriend, meeting in Kenosha which is always a great idea to be on the lakefront in the summer.


But now it's almost fall, and my house is in major disarray as I leave for a real vacation at last.  When I get back I hope to have new windows in the kitchen and living room and a new light fixture installed too!  After it's all put back to together and re-painted I'll post some pictures, hopefully before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment