NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Fish on the Fence


Saw this mural for my contribution to Monday Mural on an alley fence in Reno.  Cory was the one who spotted the mountains as fins on his back.

I've got new camera equipment on the way, a Canon 70D and a new lens that I'm hoping will help me with murals and architecture.  Details to come, of course!

This mural puts me in mind of one of my favorite Disney songs.  Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. What a great mural, looks like a Salmon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! I like the way the mountains were worked in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the creativity making the fins look like mountains. So you're getting a new camera? Exciting! I'm saving up for a 6D myself (but it will take a looonnnngggg time before I've got the dough)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty amazing mural! Exciting equipment coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find. Looks like Reno is rich in the visual arts. Need to get up there and see it for myself. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 70D?!?! Oh I lust after a 70D. I keep picking one up, and then putting it down and walking away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! It must have been a difficult paint job.

    ReplyDelete