NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Back in Time

So take me away... I don't mind...


But you better promise me I'll be back in time!

See in Fond du Lac

And if that isn't a fun enough sighting for you, head over to the John Michael Kohler Center for the Arts in Sheboygan.  Exhibits are always changing, and their latest is colorful to say the least.


While in Plymouth I spotted a mural I hadn't seen before, taking me back in time in a different way.

Painted by FranCisco Vargas

There are 25 murals to find, so not a surprise I may have missed a few. I see in the photo that there is a photograph of the original building front featuring the Plymouth Bottling Works sign. I didn't notice if the signage was still there, I'll have to look when I go through town again!


No comments:

Post a Comment