NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, November 19, 2018

Which Do You Like Best?


I took these photos when Cory and I visited Reno back in 2014.  We saw A LOT of murals in Reno, and here is a link to a map of their Midtown Mural Tour.

Joe C. Rock

These panels were commissioned in 2013 by Nevada Fine Arts and are located on their building.  

Painted by Nanook

That's a lot to contemplate all at once.


Painted by Erik Burke

But I must say that the fox painted by Kelly Peyton is my favorite of the group.

Painted by Kelly Peyton



It's hard to choose though, look at the black and white work in this one.


Painted by Broken Crow

Which do you like best?

Painted by Bryce Chisholm


Linking up to Monday Mural.

3 comments:

  1. I would say the one painted by Broken Crow is my favouritie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them but my favourite if the fox.
    Thanks for participating Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Nanook's. But the serie is beautiful

    ReplyDelete