NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Southeast Sunsets

Remember those sunsets in Argentia we used to see at the RV Park?  Well, we get them here in Southeast Placentia too!

Out for a ride "in the country"

Just the other night I was picking partridgeberries and looked up to see how much longer I had before dark and saw this...


Dark was sooner than I thought, but a few minutes later down the trail I had to stop again to look some more.  Can you blame me?  Good thing all this splendor is only minutes from home.

View of Placentia from up high in Southeast

Going to play catch-up again, expect a post a day for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment