NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Tour for Tots

Wayne spent every day that he could in his new boat this summer, and he even played tour guide a few times.


When his nephew, Dennis, wanted his wife and little ones to have a spin around Southeast Arm Wayne was more than happy to oblige.


The kids were a bit shy and quiet at first, but it didn't take them long to get right into it.


I think their Dad was even more excited than they were to be honest!


We went into a few quiet nooks and crannies, and puttered past Pop's Place where Dennis shared some memories of days spent there with his Pop.


Dennis told me it should be easy to recover the path he used to use up that hill from the cabin with a pair of cutters and some determination.


You know me, I've been pestering Wayne to drop me off over there ever since! So far no luck, but I'll get there eventually.


 The kids wanted to go fast, so Uncle Wayne told them to hang on to their hats...


Marty and Tessa loved it, and soon wanted to go "faster" again!


After dropping them off at the sea wall in Placentia we had to go back to our mooring.


I got to help hook the boat!


But I let Wayne do the rowing.  I use my photography as a reason to get out of the work sometimes...


Retirement agrees with him, look how much Wayne has trimmed up since the move! Hubba-hubba!


No comments:

Post a Comment