NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Min-Aqua Bats Mural

This is how far behind I am with blogging, I'm back to Minocqua where I took the picture below.


When last I passed through for work some forgotten time ago I was fortunate enough to catch the artist at work....


I always get a kick out of seeing the work in progress, and who knows what else I will see when I am in town tomorrow for an appointment?


Wayne is with me and we have the RV and the kittens in tow, but I doubt we'll be taking in any water ski-ing shows.  I'll try to catch things up a bit here on the blog, expect the posts to be short and sweet as is the new normal since I had to start devoting all my time to work instead of play!

2 comments:

  1. Cool mural and nice to watch it being done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what you had been up to! Glad to see you're still traveling a bit.

    ReplyDelete