NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Still Fighting

I'm going to toss up these photos I took at the Women's Museum at Liberty Station in San Diego for my July 4th tribute.


There has been a lot in the news in the past few years drawing attention to the war women are still waging to be seen as equals in this country.  In many places in our world women still do not have independence at all sadly.



I've been watching women comics lately on Netflix such as Michelle Wolf and Ali Wong, and whether you agree with her politics or not I really enjoy Samantha Bee on TBS also.  But I thought I heard her make a snide comment about adorable Justin Trudeau on a recent episode which reminded me that I want to start delving into Canadian news and issues (as if I have the time!).  Katrina and I went to see Kathy Griffin in Chicago last week, but I'll save that tale for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment