NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Louisville in the Dark

While walking downtown Louisville after dark to get those drinks on the Urban Bourbon Trail I saw a few murals.


The drinks we tasted during our trip were mixed with different bourbons.  We didn't have any from Buffalo Trace during this trip, but Cory and I visited their distillery back in 2015.  Fun to look back at the post and the look on my face after I tasted the bourbon straight. Seeing a sign on the street for Buffalo Trace brought back those memories.


Usually I'm inside after dark, curled up on the couch with a blanket and a cat.


For me, it was a bit strange to get a glimpse of how the "night life" folk live.


I'm sure the streets and alleys were rocking and rolling a few hours later as the New Year's Eve party started to get underway.


Linking up to Monday Mural.

2 comments:

  1. Nice sign and great murals all lit up in the night.
    You sound like me, don't go out much at night, specially since husband is working away, so I watch TV or read surrounded by 3 cats.
    Thanks for contributing Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...great murals, but the show stopper for me is the Place sign and marquee.

    ReplyDelete