NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Tide is High?

First thing out of the bed this morning my Aunt Agatha was on the phone asking me if I wanted to join her for a walk down to First Beach.  You know my answer was something along the lines of "How soon can you get here?"


She was ready to fight off any moose.


But the only wild animal we encountered was a rabbit.


It doesn't take long at all to get down to the beach, and the weather was perfect again for a day by the sea.


There wasn't much to look at along the shore.  Lots of beach rocks, a few crab claws, an urchin or two.


Aunt Agg found herself a nice place to sit while she waited for me to hobble my way along the rocks.



I got a good laugh when I came up on her and she was writing "Pam was here" in the bit of sand.


It's not the kind of beach for sandcastles and sunbathing, but we enjoyed ourselves.


I have more pictures, but they'll have to wait.  Tim Horton's wifi just can't keep up with me!

3 comments:

  1. Any shells on that beach? The view is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had great weather too for your hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little walk, your aunt looks the same age as you, must be the air over there. Great last photo

    ReplyDelete