NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, May 6, 2019

Critters at the Garden

At the San Diego Botanical Garden I had no trouble spotting lizards.



And while the lizards basked in the sun, the bunnies played in the shade.


The turtles were either busy taking a siesta or slipping into the pond.


Some of the birds I spotted weren't breathing, but fun to watch nonetheless.


Especially the Bird of Paradise, which was hard to photograph even though it didn't try to fly away.


Surprisingly, I got some pretty good hummingbird shots even though I just pressed the shutter with little hope of actually getting a crisp shot.


Spying this speedster as it zipped overhead was a great end to my 3 hour walk around the gardens!


A few more posts about San Diego and hopefully I'll be ready to start posting about the move!

2 comments: