NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Hopcat in Louisville

Louisville, Kentucky, is home to many fine bridges crossing the Ohio River including the George Rogers Clark bridge (Second Street Bridge) pictured below.


I crossed the bridge after spotting the mural below while driving down Bardstown Road.


I did not mean to leave Louisville so abruptly, I should have taken a ramp under the bridge but it was too late once I realized I had gone the wrong way.


What other murals might I have missed as I zipped out over the Ohio River and in to Indiana?  Who knows, but I found my way to some other great things instead as I always seem to.  Linking up to Monday Mural.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cool mural. Has an avant garde look. I keep seeing letters peeking out of the mural. Do they spell Hopcat? Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete