NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rabbit Season! Duck Season!

I was awoken by the sound of gunshots on the lake this morning. Therefore I present Messieurs Daffy and Bugs on this early Sunday morning in what I assume is duck season.


If that one only whetted your appetite for more, well then, here's a second helping! I'm driving an hour each way to Whole Foods today to do some shopping for those items that no one else carries.  And I'm sure I'll be hearing "rabbit season! duck season!" in my head off and on all afternoon. Happy Sunday!


5 comments:

  1. It always amazes me just what can be found these days on YouTube. Never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA...what? Duck theason??? Thath's dethpicable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing you "ducks" aren't here! But if you were I'm sure you could pull off some disguises better than Daffy did!

      Delete