NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Coffee Girl

Just west of Ashland in the tiny town of Mason Wayne spotted this mural on the side of Casablanca Traders coffee shop's garage.


Next time I'm in the area I'll stop in, but we were in a rush to get to Duluth so it was just a drive-by.


The coffee shop features local artists, so possibly one of them created the girl who is also featured as part of their logo.  Linking up to Monday Mural.

8 comments:

  1. Took me a few looks before I took in the fact of her balancing coffee on her head - I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The building looks like it needs some TLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! I could almost imagine her breaking out into a tap dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I saw your post title I knew I needed to check it out. Being a caffeine-fan I thought I'd be seeing you sitting back with a lovely hot coffee in some cozy stopover on your travels Pam. The mural is great, shame the building is in such decline ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cool reminder of the vintage pin up girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I'm with everyone else about how the retro feel adds to the coolness of the image. Good eyes. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete