NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Flowers and Cake for Katrina's Birthday

Today is Katrina's 24th birthday.  Last week I mailed her some pajamas I picked up at Dillards down in Tennessee but today on my blog I have some flowers that I saw at Pinewoods Campground in Kettle Moraine awhile back.  And a gift card to the Night Owl Bakery for some treats she can pick up on the way home from work.


So cute, right?  I made some Birthday Cake flavored roobois tea from David's Tea a little earlier.  It was almost as good as a cupcake with a splash of soy in it.  Too bad it doesn't come with a side of frosting.


We'll be seeing her in two weeks to help her move out of her place in Menominee and come back here to live for awhile.  She posted on Facebook that someone got her a copy of Lena Dunham's book for her birthday...she gets the best gifts!   Wish we could eat those cupcakes with her...all we have at home is some ham and bean soup simmering on the stove.   Just not the same, right?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know - I think the ham and bean soup sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day to your daughter! My daughter turned 24 last March, so we have daughters almost the same age.

    ReplyDelete