NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Nashville Murals

This is a flashback post from my trip in January 2017 with Katrina


Another forgotten post that I blew the dust off and brought out to see the light of day a year late.  When we parked in Nashville last year and walked to see the Capitol we saw a few murals as well.


I can't tell you anything about them, but this one below was definitely my favorite.



Linking up to Monday Mural at its new home this week!

5 comments:

  1. ...the second one is my favorite, it's interesting how the artist worked with the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part Pam. The second one is beautiful, but I find the one with the dog very touching and somewhat sad, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them, but the last one is my favorite, too!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tom. Very clever design on that second one. I wonder who she is.

    ReplyDelete