NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Sea Unites Us - Elliston's New Mural

My cousin, her daughter and I took an overnight trip out to Bonavista and Elliston this summer.  Of course we saw the puffins and all the fabulous scenery you could ever want.


But my sharp eyes picked out a mural in progress in the small town of Elliston as well.


I haven't seen any whales or sea turtles since we moved here, but Wayne has seen both while out fishing in his boat.


And I've seen bald eagles often, especially when I'm in Argentia.  I did see a few puffins out in our boat, but it's always more fun to see them in large numbers on a visit to Ellison.


Of course I'll get to that story another day.  For now just the mural - linking up to Monday Mural for the first time in quite a while!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mural Pam, thanks for contributing.
    I don't think I've ever seen a puffin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with photographing the non-photogenic shape of the mural. Whales seem like a natural subject for murals, I don't know why. But I've seen quite a few of them.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete