NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Spring is Here

I've been holed up with a new pastime since hiding painted rocks is a no-no these days, but a few weeks ago I was getting out for a few walks a week even if there was still snow on the ground.


I believe I took these on the official first day of spring, but I hardly know what day of the week it is on any given day much less a thing like that.


Castle Hill can't be beat for views of the lift bridge, as long as it isn't too windy!  Say what you will about winter, but in the summer it isn't uncommon to come up just to find the views obscured by fog.


Any birders out there who want to chime in on identifying this bird?  Wayne took a look on the internet and guesssed some kind of finch but I forget now what he said.  Getting a few posts written up today, I promise they won't be as dull as this one!


1 comment: