NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Saturday, May 16, 2020

When is a Door Not a Door

Spring is flying by, and before you know it summer will be here.


When I took my first walk up the very steep hill just 5 minutes from my house a while back I saw that one of my neighbors kept busy during the winter cutting lots of wood.


Less trees meant more views, and I was quite happy to see the new view of the Southeast Arm. 


Spring melting means lots of water on the trails.  When is a door not a door?  When it has become a bridge!  I wish I had magic pockets to keep a few old doors in so I could have laid them down in some other spots.


I wasn't wearing my rubber roots so I clung onto the spruce and made my way past.  Turn around?  Not this girl!


Warmer days, longer days, and soon everything will be green, not just the lichen on the trees.  Here in Placentia it's still down to freezing most nights, but I'm counting down the days until I can get my garden going at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment