NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, March 26, 2018

Cannon Beach Mural

I'm on the road again, so I'll just get down to business here with this very long mural I saw in Cannon Beach.


It was tucked between shops, of which the beach town has its fair share to entice the tourists to spend a few dollars.  If you go, don't forget no sales tax, so feel free to spend a little more than usual!


It went from one scene to another, giving glimpses of local life.


Native symbolism was included.


And of course folks enjoying the beach.


I had my lunch at nearby Sweet Basil's where they make their grilled cheese on raisin bread with Tillamook cheddar, granny smith apples and cinnamon.  Yum!


And I found dessert at the Chocolate Cafe, dark chocolate with strawberries and basil. I was warned traffic is an absolute nightmare here in the summer with tourists, so don't wait for the hottest days to come enjoy what this beach town has to offer!


Linking up to Monday Mural.

3 comments:

  1. So much to discover in that mural Pam.
    That chocolate makes the visit to the town worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing looking mural, do they sell any thing else other than chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Long Prong

    ReplyDelete