NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, March 5, 2018

Seattle Mural Quartet

I haven't even started editing my photos from my 2 days in Oregon yet because I bought a new laptop and have to set it up, but here are a few murals I saw in downtown Seattle.


Seattle has a playful, hip vibe that comes through on the murals.


Some are outside, but many more are indoors.  This one was in the entranceway to a restaurant.


And one of the downtown Starbucks locations had this one, which was probably my favorite I saw that day.


Linking up to Monday mural.

6 comments:

  1. I like the Starbucks one too and the fish one at the restaurant. Thanks for contributing Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wow, Seattle with a beautiful blue sky! I like Groovy Stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice collection of murals from Seattle. I once found one with a space needle in it. That was an interesting one. Sadly it was in a place where you tend to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're available at land sway people lament. The authenticities of one's method essays are more relieve. The policies are coalition shut trio key types: privacy, inequalitys as well as recover policies. Weeder Prong

    ReplyDelete