NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Like Sunsets and Long Walks on the Beach

I'd like to take a moment to let Judy know why I haven't been responding to her comments in the comments section. For some reason blogspot isn't letting me do that, even though it's letting me load up photos (slowly!) and new posts! So, to answer one of your previous questions, I lost 60 pounds a few years ago and since then I like to keep pretty active except when I'm watching TV or on the computer. I feel like I sit alot more than I want to while at home/work, so when we're out in the RV I like to go, go, go! Today, however, was a lazy day. We drove to Grand Marais and back again (nothing to see there, it turns out!) and after fixing lunch we went for an hour and a half walk along the beach. I was happily surprised when Wayne suggested it, and even more surprised when it lasted so long!

After we came back I watched some TV while Wayne enjoyed the fresh air outside, and the next thing I knew it was time to watch the sunset! We still haven't had one come close to that first one, but this one was pretty good, and I even talked Wayne into modeling for a silhouette shot with me. It was a relaxing day, and I'm hoping the predicted thunderstorms move through quickly tomorrow so we can get out some more again. We still have that kayak ride to tackle!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the silhouette shot! Did you use a tripod or a nearby rock or something? I'll have to remember that when I get back to a place where there are great sunsets.

    Not to worry about commenting on my comments in the comment section. (that sentence should count for three comments alone :)) I read so many blogs that I seldom have time to return to re-read the post...

    ReplyDelete