NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Growing Groceries


The mural artists of Reno made their mark at the local co-op grocery store too.  Our first morning there I got up early for a chilly walk and my final destination was the Great Basin Community Food Co-Op.


They had a lot of choices for a local store.  But I was only in town for a few days so I bought a loaf of Truckee Sourdough bread, some eggs and butter and a couple of pieces of fruit.


Pretty cool bike rack, right?  Linking up to Monday Mural.

5 comments:

  1. It's always nice when a local store sports bright wall art. And a cool bike rack. We have lots of interesting bike racks here in Portland too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl with the chicken... I like the colours and the expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bike rack, very impressive!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete