NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Laughed my Dam ass off!

While reading the latest post on Letters of Note's blog, I laughed my dam ass off. Thought my fellow nature lovers would like a reason to laugh too... enjoy!

I got a picture of a beaver on a trip to a COE campground in Illinois along the Mississippi River a few years ago. It was a thrilling experience to be suddenly so close to nature's most industrious rodent! When we saw each other as I passed close by him on the deserted trail we both froze and every time one of us moved the other stopped moving again. Who was more afraid, I wonder? I didn't know, and still don't, if beavers can get aggressive if they feel threatened by a human's presence. There really wasn't much of anywhere for him to go to escape me at that moment, so eventually I moved on and left him in peace.


1 comment:

  1. I read that dam thing once before, and it was dam funny to read it again.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete