NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Labordes in Hats

When I visited my cousin Chris in San Diego this spring I thoughtfully kept back a photograph of him joining us trying on hats and fascinators.  


Well, the gloves are off and the hats are on, because apparently this hat thing is a thing.

Sou'wester in yellow?

Getting Chris to put on a hat for silliness is the easiest thing in the world!

I think the black one suits him better

And his son Cooper seems to enjoy it as well!

Cooper's British soldier hat

Jack even got in on the act when they all got hats for Christmas in July while visiting in Newfoundland.

Knit hats for the boys, tartan baseball cap for Chris

Chris' wife, Leacey, seems to be the wise one.  I've yet to catch her in a silly hat, but I'll keep my eyes open.  In the meantime I'll have no trouble convincing Chris to put on any hat I can lay my hands on!


No comments:

Post a Comment