NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Face Time

Here's a few faces I got to spend time with, though by no means is this all of them.

Nan was on the phone more than a teenager!

Cousin + their partner count on this trip? Only 12, unless I forgot somebody, which wouldn't be surprising, it's hard to keep track in a family so large!  Hours and hours were spent getting to know cousins better on both my trips this year.

Jerry and Darlene are great hosts!

Aunts and Uncles got a lot of face time this trip, and reminded me of all the ways to be welcoming that I will need to draw on when I have to open my own doors to folks passing through.

The Aunts and Uncles pop in for a minute or two in Nan's kitchen throughout the day

I didn't get to see as many of the littlest ones on this trip, but hanging out with Nik searching for Pikachu with a flashlight was one of the best memories that I brought home with me.

"Pikachu, where are you?"

I'm not one to dance in public, but Aunt Agatha pulled me out onto the dance floor anyway, and after awhile it got easier.   They may turn me into a party girl again yet, only time will tell.

Having a dance with Aunt Agatha

Familiar faces and frosty fun north of the border?  What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment