NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, April 30, 2018

Doggone Adorable


Regrettably this one has been sitting around in my draft folder for so long that I don't even know where I saw it!  Maybe someone recognizes the skyline behind the animals and can help me out?

Linking up to Monday Mural.

4 comments:

  1. It's adorable all right but I don't have a clue where you saw it. Guess you'll have to go back and retrace your steps to find out. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where it is, but like the dogs. The large one is a Harlequin Great Dane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. friends no matter what! pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cutie for sure. Thanks for bringing it out of the forgotten file Pam.

    ReplyDelete