NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Back to Work!

Back to work! I am now representing Tura Eyewear in Newfoundland...and this month I agreed to take on New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island as well.


I completed my training in St. John's, and made my first rounds in the colorful capital.


Crossing the island I stopped at every Optometrist office I could find, and even was able to have lunch with one of my cousins way out in Stephenville.


I had a chuckle when I passed through scenic Green Bay, but it looked nothing like the home of the Packers in Wisconsin.  When I come across again in June I'll be sure to spend the night and go hunting for icebergs in nearby Springdale!


I did stop in the town of South Brook, just because I wanted to get off the Trans Canada Highway for a little bit.  The town's bus stops are all decorated differently and sport the names of the children which I thought was a cute idea.



From there I drove a little farther down Hwy 380 to an unmarked dirt road and got out for a walk.


Still curious, I drove a little farther yet towards Roberts Arm to take a peek at the Hazelnut Hill hiking trail.


It was a beautiful trail along Crescent Lake, complete with boardwalk and stairs where needed. I only went as far as the campground, which looked like a nice one so bring your trailer and come enjoy some icebergs, whales and hiking this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment