NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, March 9, 2020

Friends or Food?

Don't have time for a chat this morning, but here's a mural I saw in Sydney, Nova Scotia.  As you can see, they've been getting their fair share of snow this year as well.


Linking up to Monday mural.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting seascape mural. That is a lot of snow, that looks out of place next to the under the sea mural, lol.
    Thanks for contributing Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The personality of the octopus in popular art really varies a lot, and isn't very well-founded in direct observation by scientists. Another fascinating portrayal here!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ~ I smiled at the little fish in the bottom right ~ He looks more afraid of us then the octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m late visiting because the storms that raged through my area for the past two days knocked out my internet. What an incredible find. It seems the personalities of these various sea creatures is what caught my attention. I agree with Sami. The snow definitely looks out of place with the seascape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool mural! Love the bright colors.


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete