NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, March 16, 2020

Mural Treasure

I didn't share these 2 when I did my blog post about Lunenburg, so here they are now.


On the corner of the same building a man is on his way to the coffee house at the front, or maybe going back in for a refill?


I'm stuck now waiting for a ferry from Nova Scotia back to Newfoundland, so I'll get a few posts done tonight and get them scheduled to go up this week.  In the meantime, linking up to Monday Mural.

1 comment:

  1. You are in a very cold part of the world Linda. Enjoy your travels and have a safe return. Nice under the sea mural and thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete