NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Old Town Bar Mural

I have more to show from our trip west, but want to save the murals I have for later, so here's one from my solo jaunt up to Superior.  The Old Town Restaurant & Bar had a nice mural along the highway.



Vrroom, vrroom!  Linking up to Monday Mural.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one and I like how they have spelled their name in the shingles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even biker bars can sponsor a good local mural. I guess this one is letting you know what's up the road. Pretty nifty. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural. Glad you have some more mural photos to show us.

    ReplyDelete